Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you handle pet hair and mess?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Pet hair and messes are simply part of having a furry family member! We invest in high-quality vacuums and regularly groom our pets to cut down on excessive shedding. Accidents happen, so we use enzyme-based cleaners to tackle stains and odors. Designating certain areas as pet-free zones also helps contain the mess. Above all, we approach pet messes with patience and remember that a little hair is a small price to pay for the unconditional love our pets provide.

How do you handle pet hair and mess?

All the pet I have had have been specifically trained to always defecate at a particular bowl reserved for them. So they don't little everywhere. As for the hairs, it can always be removed by sweeping.

I have never had to deal with this before because I don't have any pets. I believe there are specific trainings pet owners go through to sort this out.

When I had a dog, it wasn't like that, and it was important because I like to clean, so every day I spent 5 minutes vacuuming the room. I also combed the dog quite often

I don't have a pet so don't know how to take care of them. Yes, there are separate saloons for them where they're groomed.

Back