Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you deal with pressure and stress?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
A lot of us are currently going through lots of pressure and stress either from our business, families and so on. How do you deal with this? For me I find it extremely hard to cope when am in too much pressure, or I tend to worry too much when am stressed. Due to this I always try to avoid situations like this as much as I can, though there are times in which am not able to.

I am a very confident person who believes that he can overcome whatever life will throw at me. I am the ultimate problem solver and this self confidence alleviates a lot of stress buildup.

I am a very confident person who believes that he can overcome whatever life will throw at me. I am the ultimate problem solver and this self confidence alleviates a lot of stress buildup.

Having confidence in yourself is crucial to achieving more. You need to be able to believe that you can win no matter the pressure that comes along. That is what is going to bring those changes in life.

Having confidence in yourself is crucial to achieving more. You need to be able to believe that you can win no matter the pressure that comes along. That is what is going to bring those changes in life.
Very true, to succeed you need to have self confidence, when there is no self confidence, you end up limiting yourself from going to the level you are supposed to be.

I've experienced too much in this life to be weighed down by unnecessary pressures. If I know I don't have the capacity to do something, no amount of pressure can make me lose my peace of mind. I didn't come to this world to please everyone.

It's a bit difficult for me right now because I'm trying to get a new position at work and the management is putting pressure on me because I have to meet the criteria for this, so lately I've been working more than usual. I try to think rationally because if I don't I will do something that will hurt me

What I do is to avoid situations that would stress me. I always do things ahead of time so that they won't be any stress for me. Pressure takes a very big toll for me. I easily melt under pressure.

It's a bit difficult for me right now because I'm trying to get a new position at work and the management is putting pressure on me because I have to meet the criteria for this, so lately I've been working more than usual. I try to think rationally because if I don't I will do something that will hurt me
I understand that you have to work harder in order to get that new position you want. At the same time, I will advise you not to overwork yourself, if anything happens to you, the organization can easily replace you and they will move on.

It's tough to deal with both and many times it is the reason for your downfall in your professional and personal life

Back