Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you choose where to go? Are you inspired by other people's travel stories? Or photos? Or advertising?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I mostly plan after I came to know about beautiful places, beaches and other things from people that have been there and enjoyed their time there.

How do you choose where to go? Are you inspired by other people's travel stories? Or photos? Or advertising?

The times I have traveled is simply because I had something important to do there, or something to sort out. I have never traveled just cause I saw some place that is nice. I am way over due for a vacation.

I choose a place to visit by the travel stories of others and the pictures they post on social media. I also watch vlogs of people exploring places, which inspires me to select a particular place to visit.

I mostly plan after I came to know about beautiful places, beaches and other things from people that have been there and enjoyed their time there.

Unfortunately! You are right but I choose where to go after seeing advertisement but I make my own researches in other to figure out how good the place was.

Back