Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you celebrate your birthday?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Celebrating a birthday is a special occasion that deserves to be memorable There are various ways to celebrate a birthday, but during my birthday I celebrated it simply with my family. We always wanted to have a lavished birthday party but because of the inflation, we resort to celebrating our birthday in a simple and peaceful way with our close friends and family. Remember , the essence of a memorable birthday lies in experiences that bring joy and happiness to your special day. Let us enjoy celebrating our birthdays in a way that reflects our personality and interest.

I don't celebrate in a grand way and just prefer to celebrate with my family and sometimes we do call our neighbours too

I don't have any special way of celebrating my birthday. I mostly work or watch movies if am free and eat a cake or two with my family. This year I think my birthday falls on a sunday so I Will probably be in church.

I celebrate my birthday with my family. I cut cake and then go out to dine with the family in a restaurant. It's always a fun to have a get together of 17 people on such occassions.

That's almost similar to mine besides the going out to a restaurant to dine. Majority of the times I just simply cook what I want to eat myself.

That's almost similar to mine besides the going out to a restaurant to dine. Majority of the times I just simply cook what I want to eat myself.

Don't you celebrate it with your family? I think it's not easy to cook for 17 members for a person so we prefer to go out for dinner.

Don't you celebrate it with your family? I think it's not easy to cook for 17 members for a person so we prefer to go out for dinner.
Yes I do celebrate with my family but it's done at home. I just simply get a little cake that we can eat together and that's pretty much it.

Yes I do celebrate with my family but it's done at home. I just simply get a little cake that we can eat together and that's pretty much it.

That's fine. At least you celebrate your birthday with the family.

I don't like the public way of celebrating birthdays. Calling everyone in your neighborhood, friends from far and wide coming and then strangers coming to celebrate with you. I never like it at all.

I prefer the low-key celebration, only your family members and then just a few friends. Maybe my big birthday celebration will be when I am much older like 60 or up.

Almost all of us celebrate our birthdays at home with our family. We can also invite our close friends to make our day perfect and priceless.

Almost all of us celebrate our birthdays at home with our family. We can also invite our close friends to make our day perfect and priceless.

I don't invite friends at home. I distribute sweets in the office to the colleagues and decide some other day for friends for the party.

I don't invite friends at home. I distribute sweets in the office to the colleagues and decide some other day for friends for the party.
I also don't invite my colleagues at home. I only serve them with delicious food. it is my family at home every time there is a birthday celebration.

I also don't invite my colleagues at home. I only serve them with delicious food. it is my family at home every time there is a birthday celebration.

I don't want to invite my colleagues at home because I don't want to mix my private life with the professional life.

I don't want to invite my colleagues at home because I don't want to mix my private life with the professional life.
It's pretty much the same thing for me, I like keeping my private or personal life to myself unless I feel it is necessary for others to know about it.

That is also the reason why do not invite other people. I want privacy and I also feel at ease when there are no other people around not related to us.

I know if you invite colleagues at home, they will spread anything about your home and family in the office, which you won't like, and that's the major reason I always keep a distance from the people in the office.

I don't like the public way of celebrating birthdays. Calling everyone in your neighborhood, friends from far and wide coming and then strangers coming to celebrate with you. I never like it at all.

I prefer the low-key celebration, only your family members and then just a few friends. Maybe my big birthday celebration will be when I am much older like 60 or up.
I am like that too and we invite neighbors rarely as its a personal event and in the same way even I don't like to go on birthday parties

I am like that too and we invite neighbors rarely as its a personal event and in the same way even I don't like to go on birthday parties

Here in Delhi we don't even know who are our neighbors are , so there is no point to invite them in any event.

Here in Delhi we don't even know who are our neighbors are , so there is no point to invite them in any event.
Why? I thought you are in Delhi from many years

Back