Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do people forget to pay their debts?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
My sister had a client who was owing her some amount of money. For months now the client has refused to pay what she owes. A few days back we saw the said client, and when we asked her why she hasn't paid, her response was that she had forgotten. How can someone actually forget they owe someone? For me I won't even have peace of mind until I finally pay,

This is the only excuse they have and I have also noticed this will all payment defaulters.

My sister had a client who was owing her some amount of money. For months now the client has refused to pay what she owes. A few days back we saw the said client, and when we asked her why she hasn't paid, her response was that she had forgotten. How can someone actually forget they owe someone? For me I won't even have peace of mind until I finally pay,
Actually that can't be possible that she have forgotten the money she just borrow for some months ago imagine how could she forgotten I suggest that most of people are using such opportunity as an excuse she just lack good peace of mind

I would also not be able to forget that I owe money to someone. But it is precisely the majority of people who forget because they simply do not think about it seriously. They are busy with their own affairs and think about something much more important to them. For me, it would be very outrageous if someone forgot to give me the money they owe me

It's very easy for many people to real forget their debts. Especially many would forget the smaller types of debt's. That is because some issues become so neglegeble with time especially when the issues are seen to be too lightly.

It is possible though for people to forget some small debts. It has happened to me. Your mind would be focusing on those big debts to clear them. What I now do is to record down every debts I incur immediately in one place so I don't forget to pay them.

They are just trying to be smart and this is what all say but it's impossible to forget about someone's payment

Back