Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do people address you? Do they use your name, a title, or some other combination of words?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
They mostly address me by my nickname and I am fine with it although I prefer to be addressed by my real name only.

How do people address you? Do they use your name, a title, or some other combination of words?

It depends, in my house, my family address me by my native name. Then I have some friends who addresses me by my English name, I have a close friend who addresses me by whatever she feels like lol.

People address me by my name and not by my surname.

A shortened version as some people have difficulty with the pronunciation.

Most address me by my name or they call Sir jee which is mostly used in India as a mark of respect.

Some people like to address me with my nickname while some prefer my names depending on the name I told the person. Truly, I love when people call my name.

They mostly address me by my nickname and I am fine with it although I prefer to be addressed by my real name only.

It actually depends on the place where I am currently at the moment. If it is in my neighborhood, everyone usually addressed me by my name while my close friends address me by my nickname. But if it's at work, they usually address me by my full name.

Back