Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How can I stay motivated to a regular workouts?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you workout daily, how do you find motivation to exercise daily. I do not have enough motivation to workout daily but I hear that setting specific, achievable goals, finding a workout buddy for accountability, varying your routine to keep it interesting, and tracking your progress can all help maintain motivation. Reminding yourself of the mental and physical benefits of exercise can provide extra motivation to stick with it.

For me, the main reason for losing motivation is because after training I am very exhausted and when I remember the next day how much I need to train and I lose the desire, therefore for me the main factor is regular but moderate training and then motivation will always be there

It is very important for you to have a goal that you are intending to achieve through your working out routine. It is what is going to be your motivation to continue doing that until you have achieved your goal. If you are being discouraged, it is better for you to find a working out partner who will encourage you to focus on your goal.

It is very important for you to have a goal that you are intending to achieve through your working out routine. It is what is going to be your motivation to continue doing that until you have achieved your goal. If you are being discouraged, it is better for you to find a working out partner who will encourage you to focus on your goal.
For me, simply having an end goal was not motivation because there will be a goal and to achieve it you need a plan and also motivation because without it you start looking for excuses not to do it

Motivation can come from any angle. Personally, I like to work out in public where there are a few of my friends and others, that way I would want to continue to work out so that I don't fall behind.

Just remind yourself that you are becoming stronger and more fit with every workout. Miss a few and all that hard work is for nothing.

Staying motivated is never easy, when it comes to workouts, having someone else you workout with helps you stay motivated. Then again, having goals is a good way to stay motivated.

This is never going to be one day something you will need to keep practicing it everyday before you know it will matter you I gym everyday

It is true that the daily routine is very demotivating to exercise in the gym and work on the body, but if you want to get the shape of your dreams, you need to give up some plans because you need time for training and time for rest. It is precisely because of the lack of free time that the motivation to exercise in the gym disappears

I don't actually work out every single day, as rest and recovery is crucial. However, I do exercise most days of the week by switching up different workout routines. My motivation comes from how great I feel mentally and physically after an exercise session.

Back