Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How can I incorporate more exercise into my busy schedule?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
If you are a busy individual how do you find time for your fitness regime? I mean how do you manage to exercise when you are buy. Well, you should look for opportunities to sneak in physical activity throughout the day, such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator or going for a walk during your lunch break. Additionally, prioritizing exercise by scheduling it into your calendar can help ensure you make time for it.

Ever since I can remember, I always try to use only the stairs, because these are just exercises that will only be useful for me. Also, I am planning to buy a treadmill that can be used while I work, as well as a table that can be raised to such a high level

How you can be able to incorporate working out in your busy life schedule is by trying to make out time for it. This is the reason why I say that time management is one of the skills that people need to look into having very well because that is the only way you can be able to manage your time properly to do so many things you are supposed to do in a day.

It's mainly about making sacrifices. If you know you really need to include exercise to your daily schedule, then you have to manage your time. Make some sacrifices. If it means letting some things go or simply reducing the amount of time you spend on these things it would help. I also have a very busy schedule but I had to sacrifice the time I would use to have an extra hour or two of sleep just for my morning walk. I am currently thinking of how I can create more time to include other workouts.

Fortunately I work mostly from home so it is easy for me to exercise. Four or five times a week I do the following routine:
(1) 50 situps
(2) 10 minutes on the exercise bike
(3) 10 minutes on the rowing machine

Sometime ago when I was working I usually feel like because of the demanding nature of my work I will be too busy too even partake in any work out. But then one of my friends made me understand that I will have to create time from my schedule, work is essential, but workout is just as important because it keeps the body fit. So I was able to draft a schedule in which I can have time to go to the gym after work.

It is always about finding a balance between when you train and when you prepare for work. You can be consistent by training 10 minutes per day and it can be successful for you. I agree that it is pertinent to be brave I order to achieve this.

You need to Maximize efficient routines like high-intensity interval training or circuit styles that provide full-body conditioning. Most importantly, view exercise not as another chore but as an integral investment in your health and energy levels to be more productive.

Back