Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hollywood Rock is back in the WWE in 2024!

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I have been a WWE fan for most of my life, it was my cousin who got me and my brothers interested in the WWE and ever since, we have watched it and followed it.

Never in a million years did I think we would see Hollywood Rock back in the WWE in 2024 but we did!

I have been a WWE fan for most of my life, it was my cousin who got me and my brothers interested in the WWE and ever since, we have watched it and followed it.
I am the biggest WWE fan out there. My girlfriend at first thought that it was stupid, but now she is in to it too and watches it with me. As to the Rock while he is very good with a microphone he is a washed up has been and can never compete with the young guys anymore. He will make a fool of himself at Wrestlemania.

I am the biggest WWE fan out there. My girlfriend at first thought that it was stupid, but now she is in to it too and watches it with me. As to the Rock while he is very good with a microphone he is a washed up has been and can never compete with the young guys anymore. He will make a fool of himself at Wrestlemania.
I do like how at the moment, it could go either way at WrestleMania and it's not as simple we know who is going to win and what is going to happen.

I feel this is very much The Rock's last run and hope that it does go well but being his age, could go either way.

I do like how at the moment, it could go either way at WrestleMania and it's not as simple we know who is going to win and what is going to happen.

I feel this is very much The Rock's last run and hope that it does go well but being his age, could go either way.
No matter what the Rock/Cody Rhodes agrees to the Bloodline *will* interfere in every match that Roman/Rock is in. It's how he (Roman) wins and how he keeps the title.

I never thought the rock would actually want to go back to WWE, there where some rumors that it was due to his plans for DC and it's black Adam, he had to go back. Anyways good luck to him though.

Back