Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hobbies you have always wanted to try

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have any hobby you have always wanted to try but haven't had the opportunity to?
There are so many things i would love to try and one of them includes sky diving. I don't know when I would be able to try this since i am a little bit scared of heights.

I've always wanted to try swimming, but it seems that I'm not cut out for it. No matter how hard I try, I seem to not get the hang of it. Maybe there's something I'm not doing right. 🙄

Swimming is also an awesome sport, I also do not know how to swim, though on my part I have never really tried to do it. Did you attend classes to learn how to swim, or how did you go about it?

I would love to try surfing. In my opinion, this is very cool, you can just stand and be moved by the wave. I know it requires a lot of skills, but if I'm somewhere near the ocean or the sea, I'll definitely try

Yes surfing can be pretty fun but also risky, so it takes high level of skills to do it. I have watched a lot of surfing movies and videos.

Back