Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hello? Today is Philippines-American Friendship Day and my birthday, lol

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I just want to share with you my feelings. Today, July 4, is my birthday, and am feeling over the moon. It is simply because I received many gifts from my co-workers like a bouquet of roses, a cash gift from my nieces in UK, nice printed t-shirts from my friend from Dubai, and a $200 cash gift from my bestie from California. I also replied to many messages on Meta Messenger and on my Facebook wall. May all my wishes come true and bring me abundance and prosperity in all aspects of my life. I hope wealth to come true😁

Happy birthday my friend, I wish you a very good day and year to come

Happy birthday my friend, I wish you a very good day and year to come
Thank you so much my friend for greeting me here and there on Facebook. I am so fortunate to have a friend like you met virtually.🥰

Wow and I was not aware that PHP is friends with USA and have a day to celebrate that

Happy birthday friend. Hope you get lots of gifts and you enjoy your day.

That's really awesome to have so many people know and wish you a happy birthday and also celebrate the day with you.

Wow and I was not aware that PHP is friends with USA and have a day to celebrate that
There is Phil-Am Day. It's the United States that my country acquired its independence. We are called Brown Americans. We are so thankful to the USA because without General Douglas Mcc Arthur my country might be still under the hands of the foreign invaders the Spaniards who invaded the {Philippines for 400 years.

Back