Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hello there!

Ray

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Ray from Washington DC. I'm in my late 30's. I'm happy to become a member of this community. I'd like to stress being an introvert but I'm happy the way I'm created.

Hello,
I'm Ray from Washington DC. I'm in my late 30's. I'm happy to become a member of this community. I'd like to stress being an introvert but I'm happy the way I'm created.
Welcome to the forum Ray! I'm an introvert myself. :)

Welcome aboard, Ray! I hope you enjoy this place :) .

Hello,
I have noticed that the majority of us online earners or forum posters are introverts and I am one of them. Welcome and have a great time on the website and I hope we all can chat and have fun by sharing our experiences

Back