Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hello guys

That's nice but eating this for long can be harmful. You might not notice it now but on the long run, it would have it's effect on your body.

I prefer coke so if I can I will have chicken burger with coke

@khalid9000 You are welcome to the website my friend but I guess you posted this in the wrong section and this should have been posted in the Introduction section

I love food, I mean who doesn’t. I love health foods and a little bit of junk, mostly chocolate though and I don’t think chocolate is junk

Hello, whereas I don't like burgers and pizzas. I like macaroni, pasta.

I also like to have a Burger and most of the time I prepare that at home and I like it this way, hygienic, easy and cheap

But you won't get the taste of MacDonald or burger king when you make it at home I guess.

I am fine with that as long as it's hygienic and I like it and its cheap too and I can make it as per my choice

I am fine with that as long as it's hygienic and I like it and its cheap too and I can make it as per my choice

That's the only advantage of eating home made food. I also avoid eating outside food because most of them are not hygienic.

That's the only advantage of eating home made food. I also avoid eating outside food because most of them are not hygienic.
For many years now, I haven't tried any burger from any store or even from MacDonald's or burger king

For many years now, I haven't tried any burger from any store or even from MacDonald's or burger king

I also never tried burger from many years. I don't like them.

I love these and used to have it daily during my teenage but have controlled myself and stopped having it from many years now

Even when I was a teenager I never wanted to eat them. I rarely have visited MacDonald which is very famous for the teenagers now a days.

Back