Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hello all

Thomas

Off The Mark
Reaction score

Hello Discussion Hub community,
I was told this is a nice community to hang around and here I am. Hopefully, I will have time to remain active. My interests are motor bikes. And going in a long ride is my favorite activity.

It is great to have you join the Discussion Hub community, Mr Thomas.

It is a great community, and I hope to see and interact with you on your interests, such as the motorbikes that you mentioned. I like gaming and sports such as car racing too!

Welcome to the forum, do hope you have a wonderful time here in the forum.

Hello Discussion Hub community,
I was told this is a nice community to hang around and here I am. Hopefully, I will have time to remain active. My interests are motor bikes. And going in a long ride is my favorite activity.
Welcome Thomas! It is a pleasure to have you here with us. Motorbikes are definitely worth taking an interest in. Do you race? If yes I wouldn't mind going on one with you, I'll be the winner of course 🙂

Featured Articles

Back