Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Watched Jawaan movie?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Jawaan is one of the best movies of Shah Rukh Khan and he's my favorite. His role was of a Army person in the movie and with him it was Deepika Padukone and Nayantra starring the movie.

Jawaan is one of the best movies of Shah Rukh Khan and he's my favorite. His role was of a Army person in the movie and with him it was Deepika Padukone and Nayantra starring the movie.
Actually I watched it and I am also a fan because I enjoy watching the movie the I do not hope so.

But are you aware of when will the continuation be released? I can't wait to watched it.

Actually I watched it and I am also a fan because I enjoy watching the movie the I do not hope so.

But are you aware of when will the continuation be released? I can't wait to watched it.
So you also like bollywood movies? They are not working on its continuation. They don't have any plans for making it's 2nd part.

While growing up, I watched a lot of Shah Rukh Khan movies and I had to admit they where really good. This one in, I have not watched it.

It was a very good movie and made perfectly by Atlee. All the songs, action, story and everything was perfect.

So you also like bollywood movies? They are not working on its continuation. They don't have any plans for making it's 2nd part.
Off yes I am a fan of Bollywood movies also but if have come across many rumors that it may be released earlier 2025 or 2026

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831-172235~2.png
    Screenshot_20240831-172235~2.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
There is no real news for its 2nd part. It could be a rumour only but you never know what they plan in 2025 and 2026

That's right but I wish they should try as much as possible to do so.

I wouldn't like to see. The film's ending was not such and they will only make to make money from it and it could be a disaster

I have heard about the movie but have not watched the same.

You are missing the fun. You should watch the movie. It's a blockbuster and a perfect movie.

I have heard about the movie but have not watched the same.
Actually I think it was an epic movie and it was really interested but I suggest you should give a try may be you will enjoy it.

The starting, the middle part the ending, whole movie was a package. Starcast was also perfect for the movie.

I am not a SRK fan but I happened to watch it because it's actually a good movie and just after watching it for 5 minutes I didn't want to miss it

I'm also a fan of Bollywood. There are lots of them in my phone and laptop. How I wish it will have a 2nd part but if it will be a disaster, they should forget it. The first movie was just perfect.

Back