Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You watched DDLJ?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
This is one of the iconic movies of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol and is another perfect movies and a must watch. You will love the song's, comedy and chemistry of SRK and Kajol.

I have watched it to an extent that I remembered few of its dialogue too. Every character of the movie was great. I like the role of a strict father "Amrish Puri" the most.

I liked this movie and everytime it's being played on any Tv channel I like to watch it

Actually I remember the name and I watched but I cannot recall the plot of the movie.

It's an old Indian movie. It was a Romantic movie which has almost everything and Even though I am least interested in movies, I also like it

Oh my god!! I always feel so happy whenever I see something that reminds me about the past or the events I watched. I love this movie so well and I am so happy I watched it.

Back