Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you visited a doctor recently?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Yesterday only I visited a dermatologist for my daughter for her acne problem. She had a pimpled face, but after we started visiting this doctor, it is in control now. Have you visited a doctor recently, if yes, for what you visited?

No so far I have not visited a doctor for a personal reason and I hope it stays that way. It's been years now. The few times I have visited was for someone else, which was months back.

That's fine. We should always pray that we may not require to go to a doctor.

Yes, I actually saw my doctor a few days ago. It was just a routine checkup to go over my blood work and to see how I was doing with everything. My labs came back fine and I’ll see my doctor again in a few more months.

Yes that's right let's pray we don't get to see the doctor in the future, unless maybe when am married and my wife has to give birth

One of my early morning prayers is that I won't fall sick. I don't like drugs/pills so I make it a habit to say it out. I am grateful to God that I haven't been sick for a very long time and i will desire for it to be like that.

Back