Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you tried Making Money from YouTube/TikTok or any such App/website?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
These days almost everyone is trying to post videos on Youtube or TikTok and on similar apps in search of getting famous and also to make money but I guess it's quite hard and you really need to post unique content.

Have you tried Making Money from YouTube/TikTok or any such App/website?

I am aware of making money on such apps because it really hard to posting unique contents most of the time but at times you have to be a celebrity for you yo do so.

I have tried to monetize YouTube many times, but every time I failed to get even the minimum number of subscribers to monetize. Maybe it was all because of my laziness, or maybe because I chose the wrong video category

No, I have not tried it, but I am seeing people doing it easily these days. This seems to be the easiest way to earn money because making videos is an easy task, and if your video is good enough, you will easily get an audience for it and earn well.

I am aware of making money on such apps because it really hard to posting unique contents most of the time but at times you have to be a celebrity for you yo do so.
It's hard to earn from these websites and apps as you either need to post very good videos or need to be show off all the time

I have never tried monetizing my social media accounts, I feel I still have a long way to go in this aspect. Maybe with time though. Right now my account are no where near monetizing.

I am not sure if I can do that because I don't have any skills or interest in doing this but it can help make good money

Let's take tiktok for example, you need to have over a thousand followers at last and your contents in the last 30 days needs to have a least ten thousand views.

Yes its possible but its tough unless you have some great ideas to post viral content and females do hold edge in this and they do have huge fan following

For me l have never tried that one out. That venture requires one to have a strong user base that is they should have a large following on the social media accounts. That is a very hard thing for sure to many people.

You also have to post your original contents before you can monetize. When it comes to creating contents am not really that skilled in this aspect.

Posting original content is most important because no one can copy anyone's data and post under it's name and earn from it

Back