Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you traveled anywhere exciting recently?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Last year, I took a trip to Japan, which was an incredible experience. From trying all the delicious food to exploring the vibrant cities and temples, it was a dream come true.
Have you traveled anywhere exciting recently?

Yes, during the festive season I went to a popular waterfall in my country. It was a great feeling because I have only been hearing of it before. So being there and seeing it firsthand is an experience I will never forget.

No, I have not recently traveled to any other country but within the country. We have a famous temple of Lord Shiva in the state of Maharashtra. We went there. It's around 1200 km away from our home. It was a great family trip.

So far I have never traveled, to any place exciting this year. I have plans of traveling for vacation though, but am not sure when or where.

That's fine!!
It depends on the budget, actually. We will plan somewhere in the country next year. The place is situated near the sea. We are always excited to walk on the beach because we don't find one nearby. I hope we may be able to plan our trip.

So far I have never traveled, to any place exciting this year. I have plans of traveling for vacation though, but am not sure when or where.
Sadly, I find myself in the same situation. I think I am more bent on hustling this year. I don't think a vacation is in the plans yet. But let's see how it goes, we never can tell.

Sadly, I find myself in the same situation. I think I am more bent on hustling this year. I don't think a vacation is in the plans yet. But let's see how it goes, we never can tell.
Yes it's the same for me, there are lots of goals I am really hoping to achieve this year.

Yes it's the same for me, there are lots of goals I am really hoping to achieve this year.
As this year is running, I've been able to achieve a few of them. For example, I graduated this year and I have my bachelor's degrees. Next is to go into the labor market full Force.

As this year is running, I've been able to achieve a few of them. For example, I graduated this year and I have my bachelor's degrees. Next is to go into the labor market full Force.
Oh wow congrats on that, I know exactly how you feel. It would still be good to have a skill you can use to make money for yourself as well, even when looking for a job

I went to a one day tour, it took 6 hours in a car and another 3 hours to walk. Does this count as a travel? I mean going on a one day tour is also a travel, right? I have not been to on a travel that takes a couple of days or even weeks for a long time

Oh wow congrats on that, I know exactly how you feel. It would still be good to have a skill you can use to make money for yourself as well, even when looking for a job
That's a great advice. I've been looking for avenues to improve my skills, both online and offline. This will make me stand out from my competitors when applying for jobs.

That's a great advice. I've been looking for avenues to improve my skills, both online and offline. This will make me stand out from my competitors when applying for jobs.
You can also try Alison app, I don't know if you have heard about it before but it's a free app you can use in learning various skills.

I am no longer a bulan and have been resting for 2 years. I didn't even leave the city for a year. We recently went to a local lake but it's not that cool. And 2 years ago I was in Egypt and there I received a lot of unforgettable emotions

Yeah I have ever travel to Saudi Arabia to go and perform some Islamic task which is my religion and I can say since when I was born I did not met with a kind of joy like that which makes too look unforgettable self

Yes actually it was also a few months ago that I have a chance to travel to Egypt and it was a dream comes true because I have to their museum to see a lot of history's equipments and it was really impressive

Back