Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you thought about baby names?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I know most of us on this forum are not married yet, have you ever thought about the names you would give your children when you finally have kids? For me I have never thought about this though but i think it would be nice to have this discussion with whoever i start dating in the future.

I thought so, but it's not as serious as it might seem. I just go through the ones I like. The only thing I know is that I would like to call the child a national name and not something like Mia, Angelica and the like because these are not native names for my country

Lol that's nice @deucher I have never really had any serious thoughts yet. I feel me and my partner should be the one to think about it and agree on a name.

I think it's a very great idea when you think, plan and keep your children names ready before you get them. I am saying that because it can become so stressful to produce the names at times they are needed.

I already have names for my babies. And they are names from my native language. I intend to give my kids very catchy names and it must be somehow biblical but in my local language.

I am married, and I have twin kids who are 16 years old now. I remember when they were born, we searched lots of names on Google. It took many days to finalize their names. They had tough but unique names. I don't find anyone with the same name.

Back