Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Taken Subscription of Any OTT app?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I like amazon Prime more and this is what I have been using for years now but looking at the movies and web series, Netflix is adding, the day is not far when we will get its subscription too. Although we can find the content free too but for that we need to research a lot and it takes so much time to find and stream.

I also wanted to watch all movies and TV series for free before but it took a lot of time to search. At first I decided to buy a subscription to Apple TV, but it was very expensive and there are very few movies translated into my language. Now I use Netflix

I have a website that used to help me but from some time they are also lacking and not providing any new movies or web series

We have taken subscription of Amazon prime and Netflix and think they are sufficient for me to watch movies and web series.

Off course yes I have been so much fan of Netflix streaming service and it was just recently I have started using it and I think it's okay for me because I enjoy most of their movies especially at night

We have taken subscription of Amazon prime and Netflix and think they are sufficient for me to watch movies and web series.
It's more than enough because these are the big players and I have only taken subscription of Amazon prime and will go for Netflix after some time

No I don't have any subscriptions and I don't even plan on having anyone anytime soon. I prefer downloading what I want to watch when I want to watch it.

I have amazon prime but I am not interested in movies or web series so I don't watch any movies from that subscription and use prime for shopping only

I like amazon Prime more and this is what I have been using for years now but looking at the movies and web series, Netflix is adding, the day is not far when we will get its subscription too. Although we can find the content free too but for that we need to research a lot and it takes so much time to find and stream.

For me l have never engaged on that thing. In fact this is the first time l am hearing of that.

I have subscribed Netflix since the day they started to operate in India. I have liked it more in comparison to Amazon Prime and Hotstar.

Amazon prime also provide cricket matches that are being played in New Zealand so this is another reason I like Amazon prime.

I have Netflix account but I haven't subscribed even a day in it. I prefer downloading all my movies to watch later. The only advantage is that I am always updated to download the movies I am interested that shown on Netflix.

Back