Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you seen the giant puppets that have gone viral on TikTok?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I tend to go on TikTok a few times a day and for some reason, my For You page has been plagued with the giant puppets that seem to have gone viral suddenly. As you can imagine, being that I suffer from megalophobia, it is not something I was so keen on seeing.

Below is a video of one of the puppets or dolls I guess you could also call them out of many I have seen recently.

Have these shown on your TikTok yet?

Yes, they are so scary. I don't understand why people would make something like this.
The scariest thing about them is that they look directly at people and do bodily functions like a human.

Recently, our government has banned Tiktok. They banned it because they said over 60 percent of cyber crimes in the country are happening through Tiktok. Before Tiktok was banned, I was not a fan of Tiktok, well I do have account and I sometime used tiktok advertising but never used for content creation and consumption.

Lol I am yet to come across this on my TikTok. Though this could also be because I rarely visit my TikTok only way I need some materials or just want to check one or two videos.

Those massive character puppets that blew up on TikTok were both incredibly impressive and slightly terrifying! The level of artistry and engineering required to construct those towering figures and make them move so fluidly is seriously mind-blowing.

I have vowed not to add TikTok to my list of social media platforms, so I don't have an account there till today, and I don't think I ever will. As for the giant doll, o saw it on my sister's phone while she was on TikTok and I was like 'isnt that too big?'

Back