Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you lost access to important sites?

Ronin

Veteran

Reaction score
I lost access to many sites and sometimes it was my fault and sometimes it was not mine. Most often it's because I forgot my password and I couldn't blame it, but there were also cases when the site was updated and I was excluded from the system, and then I simply couldn't use the old account.

Yes this has happened to me on several occasions before. I am the type that always format my phones from time to time.

Have experienced this to, it can be very annoying. Most times I lose my password to some important sites and I will not be able to access it again. But what can we do? Life goes on.

I lost access to faucets on which I claimed for a long time so it made me feel bad but its ok as there is no way to regain access to these again

No, I have never experienced the same. And I wish I may never have it.

I lost access to faucets on which I claimed for a long time so it made me feel bad but its ok as there is no way to regain access to these again
I've experienced this before too. There was a time I lost my seed phrase to my crypto wallet. All the crypto I had in that wallet was lost.

I don't think I have really lost access to any important sites. Just my Bizdustry account that was hacked and tempered with by my roommate. Never really tried recovering it though.

I don't understand how one can lose access to the site; one can always recover the password. I have never had this problem since I joined the sites. I usually save the passwords for the websites where I am registered in a notepad.

I started to earn from many faucets many years ago and sadly I lost access to that account and wallet so it was a loss for me

How did it happen?

Did you forget the password to your wallet or what? Didn't you save it anywhere? I understand how it feels when you lose your money. It never happened to me. I always save my password on the notepad.

I have experienced this before, back then when read.cash was still active I lost access to my account and I had around close to a dollar or there about. I had to start all over again.

How did it happen?

Did you forget the password to your wallet or what? Didn't you save it anywhere? I understand how it feels when you lose your money. It never happened to me. I always save my password on the notepad.
I left working on it for many months and when I tried to log in again I lost the password and there was no way to reset it

I have experienced this before, back then when read.cash was still active I lost access to my account and I had around close to a dollar or there about. I had to start all over again.
The same happened to me too and it felt really bad

I don't understand how one can lose access to the site; one can always recover the password. I have never had this problem since I joined the sites. I usually save the passwords for the websites where I am registered in a notepad.
Believe me, it is very possible to have this problem. Especially when you could not log into the site because you have lost where you stored your password and seed phrases.

Back