Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Installed CCTV cameras At Your Home?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
These days almost every person is going for CCTV cameras and its one of the important things now because everyone likes to feel safe and for that, they don't mind spending a few hundred bucks.

Have You Installed CCTV cameras At Your Home?

We are still building, so we have a lot of work to do. Maybe once we are done they might add CCTV for security reasons.

No but actually it parts of my plans to installed CCTV camera for security purpose and I think it was a good idea installing them on your house

No, not at the moment, but we have plans for the same in the near future. It's always safe to have them installed at your home. We all have seen how helpful it is when a crime occurs to provide us with evidence of the same.

It's a good thing now as at least we can keep a look at anyone who is planned to cause any trouble to us or our neighbours

No, there is no need at home. Our home is fenced with concrete materials and there is live wire and whoever attempts to enter into the gate or fence will be electrocuted. We only installed burglar alarms. No one dares to enter home to rob or burglarized or else they will be burned to death.

That's good then, although these burglar alarms are not popular here and most prefer to go for CCTV camera which actually can't serve the purpose

There are cctv cameras here almost all homes. I have in my car. A Cctv camera can't sometimes solve a crime. The criminals are wearing heavy sky mask hard to detect by police. It also cannot stop the burglars unlike having a burglar alarm all neighbors can help apprehend a robber or a burglar. Let alone the sound like a police serene.

CCTV cameras are just for surveillance and it's only to know how it happened but it cannot stop any mishappening

If you look at the business angle then also its a good option and if you have little expertise then you can start a CCTV business and make money since everyone in India is going for these CCTV cameras.

I am not looking at it as a business and want to know the cheap and best Cctv camera options for my house.

Back