Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you hired a cleaning company for yourself?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
when I moved to another apartment, I needed to prepare the previous one in order to return it to the owner in proper condition, and then I did not want to use my time to clean. For around 50 euros, I paid workers to clean the whole house in a few hours and it was great

I have never hired a person or company to clean my house, I've thought about it, but I don't see a reason at this time to do so - I am not sick or disabled or lacking time, so for now, I do the cleaning myself.

No, I have never hired professional cleaning company to clean my house. I have also never hired a professional cleaner. However, I have hired general worker to clean my house, especially to help me with cleaning. Cleaning services is so expensive and I do it myself with a help from a worker.

I do my home cleaning by myself. It's during the weekend specifically on Saturdays I used to have the time to clean and wash my bathroom and toilet.

So far I have never had the opportunity of hiring a cleaning company, whenever we move to a new apartment, we usually do the cleaning ourselves.

When I left home as a young teen I didn't have an education or any skills at all. I was forced to take on dead end jobs in order to survive. One of the many jobs I did was working for a cleaning company.

Yes, we do that to keep the house in good condition. We take care of it but not as good as a cleaning company can.

So when there is a special function or we need the house more presentable, we try one.

My house is not that big, so I don't need the service of a cleaning company, I don't have such money to waste. Besides, we have been taught to do some house chores by ourselves, so cleaning the house is not a big deal.

I have not personally hired a professional cleaning company for my own home, though I can certainly understand the appeal. As a busy person, I can see how having that extra help to keep my living space clean and tidy on a regular basis would be quite convenient. However, I generally enjoy the process of cleaning and organizing my home myself.

I have never done it and I will never do it because cleaning is a pleasure for me. It has its own vibe and I never miss the day when I need to clean. Moreover, I would not entrust my own house to other people

Back