Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you got bored ever of posting on the forum?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Yes, from the last two days I have been feeling bored of posting on the forums. I have not posted on IF and DB. Also, I didn't feel to post comments here. I don't know what has happened, but I have slowed down my online activities. Has this ever happened to you that you want to do something but are not doing it because of boredom?

images (31).jpeg

What is IF I am not sure of this website? I also feel boredom and this is why I am taking a break from a few days and not feeling positive to post today, PTP can be so tiring at times

Yes I get bored and even tired from posting on forums. Posting on forums can be very demanding honestly. There are days were I do not feel like working at all or doing anything online.

This happens with me specially when you're participating in a contest like here and you see someone is going ahead of you and after your hard work you're not able to catch him/her.

I feel bored posting on a forum site if there are no people around to interact with me. It seems the forum site is like a ghost town. Some members only showed up to comment to earn some cents and after that disappeared. I want a lovely site with people to interact. .

I feel bored posting on a forum site if there are no people around to interact with me. It seems the forum site is like a ghost town. Some members only showed up to comment to earn some cents and after that disappeared. I want a lovely site with people to interact. .
Actually you are right but many online members here tends to be contestants and I also love interacting with people discussing on so many topics.

Yes, from the last two days I have been feeling bored of posting on the forums. I have not posted on IF and DB. Also, I didn't feel to post comments here. I don't know what has happened, but I have slowed down my online activities. Has this ever happened to you that you want to do something but are not doing it because of boredom?

View attachment 353
Actually at times I feel the same but I try to get motivated on new posting threads but I wish you could get back soon the big boss.

I am available and watching the posts but may not be as active I was in last few days

I am not bored but I am tired and this is why I don't post many times. I have passion to learn and experience new things.

Awards always motivate me, and that's the reason I am on the site again. I have set a target of daily posting here on this site. I won't stress myself much this time.

I do feel bored and that's why I take regular breaks or drop a website for a day or drop all for a day or even two

To be honest am feeling rather bored this month, anyways the month is still pretty new. Let's see how it goes.

I got bored in the last month itself because you guys were posting very fast and gave no option for others to overtake.😅

I got bored in the last month itself because you guys were posting very fast and gave no option for others to overtake.😅
Lol it might be hard to believe but I was actually struggling as well, and to be honest I really didn't enjoy last month competition all that much cause the threads where so much that it was kind of hard to keep up. The main reason I kept pushing was cause I really needed the price money to sort out some expenses I had on ground.

Hmm ..that was fine. But as far as I am concerned I am not going to participate in the contest so hard this time. I have fixed a day target and will post as per that only . I won't keep myself awakened at night just to post to win a contest.

Hmm ..that was fine. But as far as I am concerned I am not going to participate in the contest so hard this time. I have fixed a day target and will post as per that only . I won't keep myself awakened at night just to post to win a contest.
Lol that's also cool though, if there is a competition for this month, am not sure yet how much effort i we be putting in There are some things I want to sort out in the month of October. Though am going to try another investment this month from the price money of August. If it works out well and produce profit like I have hoped, I might not put in that much effort here, but if it's a little slow, I might have to rely on this again. Though I have other online sites and offline business am earning from but I just have so much to sort out.

@eLdavis it is fine if you need money as such contests help. Whereas for me when I have a regular job it became difficult for me to compete here. I cannot work for 24 hours a day.

@eLdavis it is fine if you need money as such contests help. Whereas for me when I have a regular job it became difficult for me to compete here. I cannot work for 24 hours a day.
Yes that's true, i know the difficulty of working and trying to work online again.

Not really. I have various of forums that I post on and if I get bored of any particular one, I take a break from posting on it. Usually I just play a game.

Not really. I have various of forums that I post on and if I get bored of any particular one, I take a break from posting on it. Usually I just play a game.

Do you get paid by playing games? I have read there are sites where you are paid to play.

Do you get paid by playing games? I have read there are sites where you are paid to play.
No, I play games for fun. I’m aware that there are some apps that pay you to play games though.

Back