Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever used a robot vacuum cleaner?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I've never had one but I'm thinking about buying one because I've seen how much they save time in cleaning but I doubt how well they'll clean because of their shape because they're mostly round and so they won't be able to clean hard-to-reach places and I don't care it will be necessary to clean by hand once a week.

I do not have a robot vacuum cleaner in my house, I don't know anyone personally who uses robot vacuum cleaner. However, I have seen it being used in business complexes and I think it is pretty cool. These are expensive machines. Maybe someday I will earn enough to afford these machines for house cleaning.

I do not have a robot vacuum cleaner in my house, I don't know anyone personally who uses robot vacuum cleaner. However, I have seen it being used in business complexes and I think it is pretty cool. These are expensive machines. Maybe someday I will earn enough to afford these machines for house cleaning.
They are very often used in shopping centers or offices, but it is not so effective because they have a low cleaning speed and the shopping center is visited by a lot of people and they will make more dirt than the same vacuum cleaner will clean in that time

I have never used one before in my house or anywhere else. Though I have seen people use it in movies and I think it is kind of cool.

I have never used one before in my house or anywhere else. Though I have seen people use it in movies and I think it is kind of cool.
They are really cool because they can save a lot of time, but they will never replace manual cleaning because the robot cannot clean the corners of the room and there is always the most dirt.

It's too costly and hard to repair.

I almost bought one. Then backtracked because of the price. I came to my sense on time.

It's too costly and hard to repair.

I almost bought one. Then backtracked because of the price. I came to my sense on time.
In my opinion, they are also very expensive and it is not worth buying these models, but at the same time, this price is quite fair because it is a robot that does everything by itself and we do not need to do anything except throw out an overflowing bag with dirt

There is a market for that. There are people who can afford it too.

For me, I am faster in cleaning than machines and clean better. So it is manual mode for me.

I have never had one at home, but I used one when I work at an hotel some years ago. I can remember the first time I picked it to use I didn't even know how to operate it. So I had to call the attention of one of the older staffs to teach me.

I have indeed used a robot vacuum cleaner before, and I have to say that I've been quite impressed by the convenience and efficiency they offer. The robot vacuum I have is able to navigate around my home, methodically cleaning floors and carpets without any effort on my part. It's particularly helpful for regular maintenance cleaning, as I can just set it and forget it.

No, I have never used robot vacuum cleaner at our home. I can understand how effective they may be and can save lots of time.

They are really cool because they can save a lot of time, but they will never replace manual cleaning because the robot cannot clean the corners of the room and there is always the most dirt.
True, they are only programmed to clean in a certain way, therefore they won't be able to handle some complicated task.

No, I have never used robot vacuum cleaner at our home. I can understand how effective they may be and can save lots of time.
My house never owned one either. I don't think it is necessary because my home is not that big, cleaning manually will not take me that long.

I am planning to buy one because I am currently working and my husband is working, so we do not have enough time for cleaning and therefore it is worth having such a robot do it when we are not at home and I think it will help me a lot

Back