Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Tried to Monetize Your Instagram And Planned to Earn money from it?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I sometimes think about it but then I think about what I will post to keep increasing my followers and then I feel blank about it and I feel if you have ideas to post then you should go for it.

Have You Ever Tried to Monetize Your Instagram And Planned to Earn money from it?

Have thought about this before but I have not tried it. I still have a long way to go before I can think about monetizing my account. I don't have enough views, followers and content yet.

I have never tried to monetize my Instagram account and planned to earn money on it because it's not simple as we think and many have tried at the end they couldn't make it but I don't have the passion in that aspects but I guess you need to acquired knowledge on it make hardworking

No, I have never tried it but sometimes think of trying it because making videos is easier than writing. Also, people like to watch short videos more than reading these days. I will try it in the future for sure.

No, I have never tried it but sometimes think of trying it because making videos is easier than writing. Also, people like to watch short videos more than reading these days. I will try it in the future for sure.
I don't really think it's that easy though, making videos has to do with content creating, then after thinking of an idea, you put it into a video, after that you have to edit it again before you can post. I watched an interview about some video content creators. Some of them say sometimes it takes days for them to create even a 60 seconds video.

Whereas I see lots of short reels which looks as if having no theme or plot. They are made randomly and are liked by people alot.

We all know it pays well so if we are interested in it and like to post content then we should try to earn from Instagram

Whereas I see lots of short reels which looks as if having no theme or plot. They are made randomly and are liked by people alot.
I sometimes watch these reels and some are completely senseless and still they get so many comments and views on the reel.

Hmm..it depends. Sometimes people like to see anything which opens on their phone or computer. They don't realise what they are watching and before they realise it the reel gets finished.

Back