Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Tried Earning Money Selling Domains?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
This is a very new thing for me and I am not even sure how it works and how we can sell it but I just heard that it can be so profitable and you need to be smart enough to buy and sell at the right time.

Have You Ever Tried Earning Money Selling Domains?

I have heard about people make money from selling domains and all that but that's not my field and I have very little knowledge about it so I have never tried it before.

No but I am aware of such websites or apps and yes you need to be very smart because small mistake will lead to loose of your domains I never give a try because I am not really smart at times

No, I have never tried it. I have heard people used to make good amount of money through it but not now a days.

I have heard a lot about it and some are making big money from this but this is a game of patience

I don't know how it works so can you please elaborate so I can learn from this and with your guidance I can try selling domains to earn.

Back