Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Tried Any App where we can sing songs?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are many such apps but I am yet to try any such app and I heard we can even earn money from this if our recorded songs can have a certain number of views/likes.

Have You Ever Tried Any App where we can sing songs?

I have not tried anyone before but my sister is into apps like this so she has tried several ones before.

I know about applications that promise to pay money for listening to music, but this is a lie, because they do not pay anything. Those applications don't even have ads, so it's unclear how you can make money. In my opinion, this is simply to attract attention and possibly even steal user data

I have tried star Maker but I didn't know if such apps can be used to earn. How can we earn from these sites? Can you enlighten us on this @Ginger ?

Yes probably I have come across such apps but I haven't give a try up to now and because it's was something that you have to practice very well and I don't think it will be easy for me

I can remember that l have one time had a keyboard app where l used to play it during my free time. However l have never found out one whereby one is allowed to sing some songs on the apps.

I do like to sing songs but I don't think my voice is god gifted to earn money like that so I simply pass this way to earn

Can you earn from these apps if you don't have a good voice capable to sing songs?

Back