Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever traveled with your pet?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
I've had the chance to travel with my beloved cat Cleo on a few occasions. While she's not the biggest fan of car rides, having her familiar furry presence along for trips has made the experiences much less stressful for both of us. I always make sure to pack her favorite toys, bed, and treats to help her feel at home wherever we go. Watching Cleo cautiously explore new environments is incredibly endearing. Though transporting pets takes extra preparation, I wouldn't have it any other way including Cleo is worth the effort to avoid being separated.

I'm not much of a traveler, but whenever I travel I make sure that I took my dog and cat that I had at different times along. If I leave them at home, there will be nobody to feed them and take care of them. Thankfully most of the travels are made with private cars so there was no complains of having a pet in the vehicle.

We always take "Doggie" (that's actually his name) with us when we go to the lake or out into the woods.

I don't have a pet so I have never traveled with one before, and I do not plan on having a pet any time soon.

I don't have a pet so I never had an opportunity to travel with a pet. I don't like people who travel with a pet in a public transport.

I don't have any pet and I feel its tough to travel with the pet unless you have done all the arrangments in advance

Yes it's a bit tough traveling with them, most transportation does not even allow pets on board due to the stress.

Yes it's a bit tough traveling with them, most transportation does not even allow pets on board due to the stress.

You need to have your own vehicle to travel with your pet as most of the public transports don't allow it

NO, and since I don't have any pets and have no plans to have one in future so I may not experience this in life

You need to have your own vehicle to travel with your pet as most of the public transports don't allow it
Yea there are also some Public transports that allows this but they tend to give certain rules you must follow if you are to carry your pet along.

I don't have any such plans for the future too and I think it will be hard too and I don't even have a pet

Having pets are just too stressful honestly.

Yea there are also some Public transports that allows this but they tend to give certain rules you must follow if you are to carry your pet along.

I don't think any public transport allows pet to travel. Usually, people hide their pet and take it along with them.

I don't think any public transport allows pet to travel. Usually, people hide their pet and take it along with them.
Actually some do, they are usually some rules the pet owners have to go through .

I have never checked these rules . What are these rules?

Mostly more like an unspoken rule such as always ensure your pets are well secured in a cage or lease and not moving around disturbing other passengers.

Some flights and hotels have this option so you can travel and stay conveniently even with your pet

I have not traveled with animals, but I have traveled with children. In fact, everything was not so difficult because we were traveling within my country and in my own car, so I had some control

I've had the chance to travel with my beloved cat Cleo on a few occasions. While she's not the biggest fan of car rides, having her familiar furry presence along for trips has made the experiences much less stressful for both of us. I always make sure to pack her favorite toys, bed, and treats to help her feel at home wherever we go. Watching Cleo cautiously explore new environments is incredibly endearing. Though transporting pets takes extra preparation, I wouldn't have it any other way including Cleo is worth the effort to avoid being separated.
No I have never travel with my pet and I don't think I have such plan in my future because i cannot stay conveniently and I will find it very difficult on the way and I don't own a vehicle I must used public transportation so it wasn't easy anyway

I cannot bring my pet cat for a ride. She's allergic. She prefers to stay on her comfy bed and play when feels bored lying. The one I brought to a ride was my pet dog Bauper. He loves to see the ambiance while I drive. I missed those days when we were together. My beloved pet died in his sleep.

Back