Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever sung karaoke?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't like to sing at all, especially in public places. I have sometimes been to places where there is karaoke and it looked very funny when people sang, but it is also very relaxing and entertaining. I think one day when I'm drunk I'll definitely try it

I have never done this before, and to be honest I don't see myself doing it anything soon. I am not even ready to give it a try at all.

I am not interested in this but there are so many apps that allow us to sing and enjoy and get famous.

I love it when people sing karaoke but I can't do it because I don't know how to sing at all. I enjoy people bringing out the vibes for songs. I can have other jokes but I can't sing😂.

Back