Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Sold Your Mobile Online?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are different websites available now through which we can sell mobile and other electronic gadgets online and can check their value before selling to decide to sell or not and they will pick the product and pay.

I have tried once. I had an old phone I wanted to sell, so I tried selling it online. I met some buyers but all of them where in a far location from me. In the end I found someone offline.

No, but I’ve traded my phone in for a different one at my phone company.

There are different websites available now through which we can sell mobile and other electronic gadgets online and can check their value before selling to decide to sell or not and they will pick the product and pay.

No I have never try to do so but in those aspects I prefer physical transactions in other to avoid been scammed

I exchanged on Amazon and got a new phone after I paid for the balance through card.

No, I have never sold my mobile phone. But I have seen people exchange it on various apps and get good discount to buy a new phone.

No, I have never sold my mobile phone. But I have seen people exchange it on various apps and get good discount to buy a new phone.
I did the same on Amazon. This way I can get a new phone and sell off the old one. At times Amazon provides extra for the exchange of old phone.

Today I checked. Flipkart is giving extra bonus on Exchange so if anyone is planning to exchange an old phone and buy new, they can do it immediately.

I like to use my mobile phone until it is beyond repair and then I sell mobile phone to the scrap dealer. I do not like reselling as I am afraid of data theft. There are tools to retrieve data even when they have been deleted.

I tried to sell my former phone online before I got this new one. I advertised the mobile phone taking pictures of the operating system and the phone storage but what discouraged me was due to fat destinations of the buyers.

I later sold the phone to a friend who was in need of phone.

Back