Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever shared your hobby with others?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Sharing my hobby with others has been a incredibly rewarding experience! Whether it's teaching a friend how to paint, performing music at a local venue, or writing for a community blog, I love connecting with like-minded individuals and inspiring others to explore their own creative interests. It's amazing to see how a shared passion can bring people together and foster a sense of community and belonging. By sharing my hobby, I've made lasting connections and memories that I cherish deeply.

Have you ever shared your hobby with others?

Of course I love sharing my hobbies! That's why whenever I want to go out to practice my hobbies I usually invite some of my family and friends. This fosters deeper connection and you'll be able to find out what most of them are thinking.

Yes I have shared my hobbies with a lot of persons. My hobbies are watching movies, reading books, playing games and likes.

Every hobby of mine that I enjoy doing, I share them with others. I want other people to enjoy what I enjoy too, so it is up to them to make the decision.

I told many friends and parents about my hobby (embroidery), but not everyone liked it. In addition, they even criticized me for this because they said that only old people embroider and it is even unpleasant for them because they think that I am too old

Back