Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever received compliments from passers-by?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if you've ever received a compliment from a passerby on the street. Because an old woman always walks by my house and when she sees me she says that I am a very handsome guy and she has a beautiful granddaughter. In fact, she does not have a granddaughter, but it makes me happy

I have received a few before and to be honest I must say it feels really good when I get such comments cause it makes me know that there are people who still think I am good looking.

I'm just wondering if you've ever received a compliment from a passerby on the street. Because an old woman always walks by my house and when she sees me she says that I am a very handsome guy and she has a beautiful granddaughter. In fact, she does not have a granddaughter, but it makes me happy
If she does not have a Grand daughter than why she lied to you? Do you know the reason?

I am this type of girl that dress uniquely and my fashion sense is more of what pleases me than what people want. I love to be me and that's the more reason that people like me.

I always get compliments from our street both from men and women and it feels good in my heart. It makes me to wear smile wherever I go.

Back