Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Planned To Make Money From Food?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have thought about it but have never gone ahead and the most easiest way you can adopt is to make money from food by starting your tiffin service because not everyone likes to cook or know how to cook or doesn't have the time or desire to cook so its a good business.

Have You Ever Planned To Make Money From Food?

Years back I thought about owning a fast food restaurant but right now I have other things in mind, and running a food business is not as simple as most people might think.

I have wasted enough money on fast food and no plans to earn from fast food because I cannot run any business like this

I have wasted too LOL but I guess its possible to make money and cover that wasted money if you start a business for it

I know fast food or any food can yield money but I can't make it a profession or way to make money.

Back