Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever laughed at an inappropriate moment?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I didn't have such awkward moments, but once I didn't hear very well what my friend was saying and thought it was a joke, so I laughed, but he was saying something but that he owed money to the bank and didn't know how to pay it back. I was uncomfortable then, but they are friends and they understood everything

No, and I am glad about it. It would be rude to do so. I am sure it will earn you enemies too.

People will forget everything good you do, but not a single insult.

This has happened to me before, it was really awkward and weird though.

Not that I can remember but I'm sure that I probably did at some point in time.

I remember one awkward moment where I went to visit a friend of mine who lost his dad. I tried to crack a joke but it turned out nobody laughed, nobody apart from myself. I wished the ground will open and swallow me up!

That would have been disgusting. I am imagine the looks on people's face.

It is nice to cheer up people when things are not good. But it backfires as times.

During an business meeting, my mind started to wander, and I suddenly pictured my boss wearing a clown nose and floppy shoes. The mental image was so absurdly hilarious that I couldn't contain myself. A loud snort of laughter escaped before I could stop it. The room went silent as all eyes turned towards me with disapproving looks. My face flushed red as I frantically tried to regain composure, but it was too late - I had already committed the ultimate faux pas.

OH YES, I HAVE LOL! I was at the movie theater watching the Green Mile and when the guy's head caught on fire I busted out laughing while everyone else was gasping.

I didn't have such awkward moments. I don't understand jokes very well, so you can say that I had the opposite situation when I needed to laugh and I didn't understand what the joke was about. Usually I don't lie and say that I just don't understand, and if it's not difficult for a person, then let him explain to me again

I have these moments and even when at school I faced these awkward moments and even got punished at school

Back