Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever installed the WiFi in your home?

Stardom22

Active Contributor

Reaction score
For me that is something that l am planning to do for that matter. I have a couple of family members that would like to access the internet at the house for that reasonb. The WiFi is very cheaper for that matter.

Yes, we have wifi at home and have an unlimited data plan on it. The speed of the same is fast as compared to the internet I have on my mobile device.

It's not so expensive but I don't need it because everyone in my house has unlimited Internet in mobile so Wifi is not required.

We don't have a wifi here at home, but I plan on installing one in the future.

Here in India, it is not expensive to install a wifi at home and most people have it. We also have wifi connection at home . I share it with the family of my elder brother.

No we have never installed the WiFi at home because it was expensive here but I am planning on installing it in my there future.

I have been using wifi for more than 15 years and interestingly, I have always used the same provider, never changed my internet provider even when I moved cities.

We are using our mobile for any connection we need, pocket WiFi is also for individual usage which we keep at home. The only place we installed WiFi was at the office where everybody convey to one network for works.

We have a wifi connection in our home from a very long time. All our gadgets are connected to this as long as we are in home. It's cheaper and the service is really good.

Back