Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever had a problem neighbor? How were they annoying?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We used to have these sorts of Neighbors and they were a total mess and they always used to play loud music and the couple used to have fights and drama all the time. Thank God they have moved out of our colony now.

We have one, from time to time she is always fighting with those around her and shouting. We have come to know that's her nature, so we usually ignore her.

We used to have these sorts of Neighbors and they were a total mess and they always used to play loud music and the couple used to have fights and drama all the time. Thank God they have moved out of our colony now.

For sure l had never bad any problems with my neighbors. We surely live in the village in a very peace and harmony. I am very glad that my community is filled with most people that are very intellectual and l am really very glad for that matter.

I cannot stand noise and some of my neighbour's have the habit to make noise all the time and some always go for renovation after some time so there is constant noise coming from my neighbourhood.

Actually no because we are living in a compound were nobody cares about the other.

I cannot stay in a noisy place and that's why I dislike noisy neighbors and in search of a good place provided my mother is ready for the move

No, we never had such neighbors ever around us. Yes, no one likes to listen to the loud music when you're not in the mood to listen.

Back