Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You ever Got Paid from Any Russian Websites?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have joined one such pay to click website in the past but I was not very much interested to earn from Pay to click and since you cannot expect quick earnings from these, I lost interest and abandoned that website.

To be honest with you, this is my first time to hear about that site from Russia. It might be interesting but I have not encountered any site site from Russia on the web only a forum site from India and Africa which are all scams, lol.

I am sure you must have tried because back in those days there used to be so many such websites that used to pay in rubals

I have not encountered a site originated from Russia and if there is I will never apply. I trust only sites manage by Americans. Most unknown sites like to scam only. It is so crucial to believe in them. We never know their hidden agenda.

I only started earning online just recently so I don't even know if there any Russian websites that are actually paying.

The only Russia sites I have joined before was some paid to click sites and in the end they turned out to be scam sites, but I heard issus like this is very common with paid to click sites.

No, I never joined any Russian site ever in my life. Can you name few of them so that one can check and see if they are helpful or not. These days I am not planning to join any new site.

I briefly researched about these websites and was only able to see Ptc websites and these only pay in bitcoins which I am not interested to get.

I just remember that I used to earn from a Russian PTC website and it was quite good and I got paid multiple times from it

I have joined one such pay to click website in the past but I was not very much interested to earn from Pay to click and since you cannot expect quick earnings from these, I lost interest and abandoned that website.

No actually because I cannot remember because there are too many that I joined but there are only few among the Russian sites that I can recall and I also lost interest in their site due to same reason

I think I worked on a few but it was long ago so I don't even remember their names and they were all good

I think I worked on a few but it was long ago so I don't even remember their names and they were all good
Did you got payment from those Russian websites? If you were getting payments then why you left those websites?

Back