Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever followed a video game walkthrough?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I have come across a few games in the past where I got lost or confused ingame that I was stuck on a particular level for days. In situations like this I usually Google walkthroughs to help me pass these levels. Have you used walkthroughs for games before?

I have come across a few games in the past where I got lost or confused ingame that I was stuck on a particular level for days. In situations like this I usually Google walkthroughs to help me pass these levels. Have you used walkthroughs for games before?
I'm not quite sure what walkthrough means. Is it like a cheat code or something? Or some tutorial to help you get through the level? Either way, I have not done it before.

I am not much interested in video games so I have never tried it in my life.

I'm not quite sure what walkthrough means. Is it like a cheat code or something? Or some tutorial to help you get through the level? Either way, I have not done it before.
In a way yes but it's not really a cheat. It's like a map. Just like when a person is lost, then he finds someone to give him directions on how to locate their destination, that's what walkthroughs is all about. It gives you directions on where you need to go or what you need to do.

In a way yes but it's not really a cheat. It's like a map. Just like when a person is lost, then he finds someone to give him directions on how to locate their destination, that's what walkthroughs is all about. It gives you directions on where you need to go or what you need to do.
I believe that most times such things are included in the game itself. Just as a means to explain further how the game works. But if that does not work I guess it is fine to research outside to know how to pass such difficult stage.

Walkthroughs tells you in details everything about the game, and even show you locations of secret gems or treasures and the likes.

Off course yes i have been following most of my favorite games examples like pubg mobile and call of duty

There are walkthrough videos and the likes for both call of duty and PUBG? I have never check for walkthrough contents related to these games before though.

Yeah i have ever did it before because i even enjoy it well more than my expectation and it is good ideology well well makes preservely and standard effecient

Yeah I have tried it many times before and it makes me learn on how to play games and walk through with majority and end up been a winner which will make me appreciative and happy for me

Yeah i have ever did it before because i even enjoy it well more than my expectation and it is good ideology well well makes preservely and standard effecient
Yes I used this alot of legend of Zelda. There where places that was so confusing, so I had no choice but to find a walkthrough.

To be honest if you enjoy playing it the way you hope so I think every gamer those that because that's the only way you pass the level easily

Back