Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever felt it you had money?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Have you ever been in the situation when you felt that, if you had money, you could have lived better in life or you might have achieved something more in your life? I feel it. If I had more money, I would have started a business and might not be doing a job. I don't like to get orders from my boss now and want to employ people to give them the order. What about you?images (30).jpeg

Yes I have felt this way so many times. Especially when I find myself in situations where I feel if I had money things would have been a lot better.

Most of the people feel that way, money is always an important thing in life and without money we cannot survive.

Everyone have felt this in their life. I am sure even ambanis feel like that for things they cannot own

Leave about Ambanis, tell us about yourself. Have you felt it ever and it yes then when was it?

Back