Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever completed a game 100%?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are some games that are pretty straight forward. They do not have side quests or side missions, so the moment you complete the game, it means you have completely completed it. Now am not taking about this sort of games. Am taking about games that has side missions and quests and these quest do not affect the completion of the game. Have you been able to complete these times of games 100%?

I have made many games over the years but only a handful of them I ever fully completed 100%

I can't remember all of the games I have completed 100% but two that ring out to me because I had a lot of fun playing local multiplayer with my kids when playing these games are Lego Movie: The Video Game and Toy Story 3.

I have made many games over the years but only a handful of them I ever fully completed 100%

I can't remember all of the games I have completed 100% but two that ring out to me because I had a lot of fun playing local multiplayer with my kids when playing these games are Lego Movie: The Video Game and Toy Story 3.
That's pretty impressive. For most of the games you have not completed 100%, have you ever had any regrets? Or have you ever wondered what would happen if you completed it at 100%

That's pretty impressive. For most of the games you have not completed 100%, have you ever had any regrets? Or have you ever wondered what would happen if you completed it at 100%
I wouldn't say I have any regrets but with the games I never managed to 100%, I wish I had more time to complete them as I would have loved to complete most of what I have played.

Some games are easy to complete 100% in a few hours or even days but some could take weeks or months and if you don't have the time to dedicate, it can be frustrating.

I wouldn't say I have any regrets but with the games I never managed to 100%, I wish I had more time to complete them as I would have loved to complete most of what I have played.

Some games are easy to complete 100% in a few hours or even days but some could take weeks or months and if you don't have the time to dedicate, it can be frustrating.
Yes that's true, I have not really regretted any of the games I couldn't compete 100% though but some have got me wondering. Like the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, there was a side mission where a mother asked me to find her son who was about marrying in a few days time, or something similar. I checked everywhere but just couldn't find the son. Till now I still wonder why the son ran away in the first place 😂

I don't like playing games, so I have never completed any games. In my childhood, I started playing some video games, but I didn't like playing them, so I never tried. My son likes playing online games; I don't know what games he played on his mobile phone.

I don't like playing games, so I have never completed any games. In my childhood, I started playing some video games, but I didn't like playing them, so I never tried. My son likes playing online games; I don't know what games he played on his mobile phone.
Why don't you like playing games though, is there a specific reason or are you simply not the gaming type?

No, there is no specific reason for it. I think I react slow so I lose the games easily.

If I'm being honest I don't think that I have ever completed a game 100%. This is because along the line, I usually lose interest in most of those games.

If I'm being honest I don't think that I have ever completed a game 100%. This is because along the line, I usually lose interest in most of those games.
Why do loose interest in the game though? I have experienced this in some games as well. I find them boring after playing it for some time.

Why do loose interest in the game though? I have experienced this in some games as well. I find them boring after playing it for some time.
The games do get interesting when I start to play them newly, but once I play them too often, it starts becoming boring to. PS4 games like PES and FIFA are the only exceptions in this case.

The games do get interesting when I start to play them newly, but once I play them too often, it starts becoming boring to. PS4 games like PES and FIFA are the only exceptions in this case.
I doubt soccer game would ever be boring, if you are playing it with others.

I doubt soccer game would ever be boring, if you are playing it with others.
Exactly, it can never be boring. I can play with friends for the whole day without eating anything and I won't feel it. At that point, the game is what's important.

I have played soccer a few times and it was kind of fun though.

I have played soccer a few times and it was kind of fun though.
I play soccer a lot. That's why I love playing PS4 games. I play at the local football field every weekend and I'm pretty good.

It's been years I last played ball, like a really long time ago.

It's been years I last played ball, like a really long time ago.
Oh wow, you really need to locate those boots and put them on again. Find the nearest field close to and resume playing!

I don't think I have the time for that for now, maybe one day but right now am not so sure about that. And am not that crazy about football as well.

Back