Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Complained Against A Misleading Advertisement?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I sometimes feel like complaining about these misleading advertisements because, in a way, they contribute to the downfall of our people, especially teens and even kids. You must have seen ads for Mountain Dew, energy drinks, and perfumes—they are always misleading and never make sense.

Have you ever complained about a misleading advertisement?

For the ones I have seen, there is usually no where to report it to. In cases were I can drop reviews, I normally drop my reviews.

I had stopped watching them long ago. My kids also don't watch them and change channels once they see advertisements coming on that particular channel, so for us, it hardly matters if they are misleading or not. Also, if a person thinks that they are misleading kids, then where should he or she complain?

It's not practical to complaint for these and you need to follow a long process. There are so many ads that are misleading

Back