Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever coloured your hair?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I have been colouring my hair for a few years now. I can't even count on 2 hands how many colours I have gone as I am always changing my mind.

Right now I have just gone from blue back to my natural blonde colour. I'm trying not to colour my hair much anymore as my hair has been through so much since 2018.

Have you ever coloured your hair?

Black have been my favourite hair color and my hair is black. This is why I don't have any reason to colour my hair.

My mother will disown and send you packing from the house if you try this nonsense of colouring your hair. According to her, if you live in your house, you can decide what to do with your hair in any way but it won't happen in her house.

What for? I don't like it when I see a man who coloured his hair. What's the impression you're trying to create for others? It's a thing for the ladies in my opinion.

What for? I don't like it when I see a man who coloured his hair. What's the impression you're trying to create for others? It's a thing for the ladies in my opinion.
I guess in some cases, men may wish to cover the greys and may choose to dye their hair to do this. I have noticed that men dying their hair has become more popular over the years.

I have coloured my hair many times with the most recent time being just before New Year. I chose to colour my hair a red which I really like so may be sticking with that for a while now.

When I was younger at school there was a trend for boys to paint their hair in a white bun and it looked cool and I also wanted to but my parents forbade me and I'm glad they did because now I understand how stupid it would look

When I was in my teens, I liked to color my hair. However, I just life to color some strands instead of entire hair. However, as I grew older I stopped doing it. I have not used hair color for ages. Maybe I would start coloring again when my hair starts greying. I would be using natural color instead of distinct colors.

My mother will disown and send you packing from the house if you try this nonsense of colouring your hair. According to her, if you live in your house, you can decide what to do with your hair in any way but it won't happen in her house.
We literally all have the same mothers, because when I lived with my parents, I also wanted to dye my hair and get a piercing, but I didn't do it because of the same statements. And as far as I'm concerned, it's right because now I realize that it would have looked bad for me then and now I don't want to do that. However, I would color my hair one more time

I have never been interested in having my hair coloured because I'm very comfortable and satisfied with the way my hair colour is right now being black. It is a colour that I am very confident about which is the reason why I would never do anything to change the colour of my hair.

I have never colored my before cause I am not really a fan. Even with my black colored hair, I have never tried to darken it more as well.

Thought about darkening it because my blond hair turns almost white in the summer but have never done it.

Not at all, I have black hair and I have never developed the interest of dying it to any other color whatsoever. The idea of dying my hair to a different color isn't fascinating because when I see it on other people, I don't like it.

No, I've never colored my hair before. I'm quite happy with my natural hair color. The idea of dying my hair has crossed my mind a few times, but I've always been hesitant to take the plunge. I worry that the upkeep and maintenance would be too much of a hassle, and I'm concerned about potential damage to the health of my hair.

I have done it many times. When I was a student, I dyed my hair a different color every semester. I had purple hair and green and even gray hair. Now I don't do it anymore because it's not interesting and I won't paint my hair until I start to get old and my hair starts to lose color

I have always being a fan of dyeing hair but at times i also turn my mine to gray hair

Back