Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever been scammed online?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have the habit to take my time and trust people so easily and for this reason, I was scammed multiple times. Many months ago I was scammed by a website which hired me to work and upon reach $5 I was not requesting payment as they were only paying through Paypal and that would have resulted in a higher Paypal fee so I planned to reach $10 and in the meantime they stopped paying and the website stopped working.

Have you Ever been scammed online?

Majority of us who work online have experienced being scammed one way or the other before. When I first started to work online, or was looking for ways I could earn online, I got scammed several times.

I had a few such cases, but the largest amount I lost was $75. It was all because of my naivety because I was promised a big profit and I really believed it because the site looked quite legit

I was scammed by Bubblews only where I lost $50 more. They stopped paying to the members suddenly otherwise the things were going good for me on that site. People earned a lot from this site before it was paying well.

I had a few such cases, but the largest amount I lost was $75. It was all because of my naivety because I was promised a big profit and I really believed it because the site looked quite legit
I guess most of the time we are lured into such schemes or we feel we will earn more and instead we lose all our money

Off course yes because I believed most of the people will fall into this sooner or later because almost everyone tends to make money online.
I have fall a victim of these back then were they ask me to invest 5k and be earning 500naira per day were I tend to tell no one because I want to make it online at the end I ended up with nothing were they block the site

I was scammed by Bubblews only where I lost $50 more. They stopped paying to the members suddenly otherwise the things were going good for me on that site. People earned a lot from this site before it was paying well.was too was scammed online through the participation on the high yield investment platforms. It's a very important ū
I have been scammed online not one or two times for sure.

I have been scammed many times online but some of those wrong parcels were returned without pay I opened the parcel; first before paying if my order was on COD. One time, I purchased branded shoes worth $400 but when I opened the parcel, the contents of the parcel were plastic bottles. It was returned by the rider to the scam seller.

I have been scammed many times online but some of those wrong parcels were returned without pay I opened the parcel; first before paying if my order was on COD. One time, I purchased branded shoes worth $400 but when I opened the parcel, the contents of the parcel were plastic bottles. It was returned by the rider to the scam seller.

That's the very common ways people are being scammed these days. Better is to make a video before opening a parcel so that you may have an evidence.

That's the very common ways people are being scammed these days. Better is to make a video before opening a parcel so that you may have an evidence.
Yes, I did it I took video of the contents of the parcel and posted it on Facebook and X to alarm the buyers and to defame the seller. It's also the ground for the Meta Management to remove and ban the app on continue selling fake products.

Thankfully I was never scammed and I started to earn online just recently and not doing anything risky

Back