Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever attended a local festival or celebration?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Attending the vibrant local festival in my city was an unforgettable experience! I marveled at the thousands of glowing lanterns floating down the river, symbolizing release and renewal. I joined locals in crafting krathongs, decorating them with flowers and candles, and sending them off into the night. The joyous atmosphere, traditional music, and sense of community made me feel like I was part of something special, connecting me to the culture and people in a truly magical way.

Have you ever attended a local festival or celebration?

We usually do a masquerade festival every year in our place. It is a joyous occasion you have a lot of masquerade dancing and rolling around and spinning. This year's edition is very close and anticipation is already being built and preparations are underway. I will not miss it for anything!

Am not really the type that goes out for these kinds of events though. So I have never been to any local event.

Back