Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you come across the first look of Gladiator 2?

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Yes, you heard it right. After a long wait of 24 years, the sequel of the movie, Gladiator, is ready to hit the cinemas soon. Ridley Scott's Gladiator that hit the cinema 24 years back starring Russel Crowe. The sequel, Gladiator 2, is start studded, featuring Paul Mescal, Pedro Pascal, Denzel Washington, Connie Nielson, Joseph Quinn, Fred Hechinger, and others.
Vanity Fair released the first look of the sequel and it's making a lot of buzz among the fans. 24 years is a very long wait. And the excitement in fans is totally justified.
Have you seen the first look released? Are you a fan waiting for it?

I have seen a trailer of gladiator 2 but there have been a lot of hype about it recently so I think I might check it out if it's actually worth the hype. I might have to watch the first part again cause I don't remember watching it.

I have seen a trailer of gladiator 2 but there have been a lot of hype about it recently so I think I might check it out if it's actually worth the hype. I might have to watch the first part again cause I don't remember watching it.
Yes, it's been a long wait for 24 years and one would need to rewatch the first movie and refresh the memories. Fans are really excited and creating a lot of buzz all over the social media and other platforms. There is a lot of anticipation and expectations. Hopefully, the movie will do justice to the expectations of fans and create the same magic like the first part did 24 years ago.

Yes, it's been a long wait for 24 years and one would need to rewatch the first movie and refresh the memories. Fans are really excited and creating a lot of buzz all over the social media and other platforms. There is a lot of anticipation and expectations. Hopefully, the movie will do justice to the expectations of fans and create the same magic like the first part did 24 years ago.
Yes I pray it does deliver. Right now we have better equipments and better CGI, so they should be able to do a better job than 24 years ago.

Back