Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Added Nuts In Your daily Diet?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Nuts are so important for our health and this is the reason we should add Nuts like Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pecans, and macadamia nuts in our daily diet but before having these we should see if we are not allergic to any.

Have you Added Nuts In Your daily Diet?

No I have not added nuts to my diet, but I am very much aware of the health benefits found in nuts. I am also a huge fan of groundnuts. Maybe one of these days I might buy some nuts.

I don't mind eating nuts and I tend to have them in as a snack to eat daily when I remember to pick them up but I wouldn't say that they are something I have added into my daily diet.

I don't mind eating nuts and I tend to have them in as a snack to eat daily when I remember to pick them up but I wouldn't say that they are something I have added into my daily diet.
It can be tough to have these daily but I guess if we can have then it would be best because they do make us healthy and are good for our skin and even for our brain health

I don't like nuts at all. I do not like this taste, although I understand how useful they will be for my body. However, I do not eat nuts every day, but once a week. And it's also very expensive, so I can't eat it every day

I am not sure why LOL, I mean nuts are so tasty and I like these since I was a kid and even now if I can I would like to eat these daily

I don't like nuts at all. I do not like this taste, although I understand how useful they will be for my body. However, I do not eat nuts every day, but once a week. And it's also very expensive, so I can't eat it every day
Most of these nuts are so expensive that an average person cannot add these in their daily diet

Back