Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Has Manchester City secured the trophy?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
The Manchester club won their game today against Forest, and it is looking like this team won't lose any game again this season. Do you think they are going to win the English Premier League again?

For the past few seasons now Manchester city have the reputation of going on a winning streak whenever the season is about to end. And then they eventually win the title. I hope it won't be the same case this season, arsenal should lift the title for a change.

This season in the English league is very interesting and competitive, and I think that 90 percent of the time it is MC who will become the champion, because they are unstoppable and they are in a very good form, while Arsenal is very hard to win. I think if Arsenal hadn't faked a win then against Aston Villa, they would have had more chances to win

It seems like Manchester City wants to turn the English Premier League to the proverbial farmers league. What is left for the EPL to be a farmers league. They have already won five out of six titles.

Back